Calhoun County, Alabama

Revenue Commissioner Downloadable Forms

Assessing Office Address Change Form
This form can be filled out and returned to the Calhoun County Assessing Office when changing addresses
within Calhoun County.

Application for Purchase of Land Sold to State
Use this form to apply to purchase property that has sold to the State of Alabama for delinquent taxes. Form must be mailed to the address provided.

BOE Protest Form Letter - Real Property
Form Letter used for protesting real property appraised values to the Calhoun County Board of Equalization within 30 days of the notice date.

BOE Protest Form Letter - Vehicle
Form Letter used for protesting vehicle appraised values to the Calhoun County Board of Equalization.

Business Personal Property Return
Return used in filing Business Personal Property. Form should be completed and returned between October 1 and December 31 of each tax year. Mail the completed form to: Business Personal Property Dept., 1702 Noble St. STE 112, Anniston, AL. 36201

Calhoun County Application for Current Use
Form to apply for Current Use on real property located in Calhoun County Alabama. Form should be filled out and mailed to address provided or delivered to the County Administration Building.

GIS Data Usage Agreement
Usage agreement required to receive GIS shape data (on CD) from our Mapping Dept. This agreement is NOT required to view online data. Agreement is in pdf format.

Home Builders Assessment Form Letter
Form Letter requesting a home builders assessment on new construction properties.

Parcel Number Breakdown
How to read a parcel number and determine the location of the property within the County.

Tax Districts
Table of All Tax Districts in Calhoun County with Millage Rates in PDF Format.

About Us | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | ©2023 Calhoun County Alabama